What is Quinoa Diet Plan?
Quinoa diet plan is created by Ken Jones and it’s based on quinoa, fresh fruits and vegetables. He wrote a 7-day diet plan that helps people to lose 2-5 lbs in a week time. It helps to lose weight in a moderate and healthy way.
Here is the first daily meal plan written by Ken Jones:
Clear through the gate juice
- ½ cucumber
- 1 stick celery
- 2 carrots
- 2 chopped basil leaves (optional)
Do not peel anything. Cut up the cucumber, celery and carrots and juice them with your juicer.
Pour into a large glass with ice and sprinkle the chopped basil leaves over the top. You can also have one item of fresh fruit.
Boiled egg with green salad. One Item of fresh fruit
Cajun Stir Fry – Serves 2 large portions
• 1/2 cup (100gm) cooked and prepared quinoa
• 2 Tbsp Olive oils
• 1 courgette sliced
• 6 mushrooms sliced
• 1 onion chopped
• 1 red pepper
• 1 tin sweet corn
• 1 Tsp Cajun spice mix (Or more to your taste)
• Salt and pepper
• 5 drops Tabasco sauce
1. Heat the oil in a large pan or wok
2. Fry the vegetables briskly for 5 minutes.
3. Add the spices and Tabasco sauce
4. Serve as it is or in tortilla wrap
To get the rest of the 7 day quinoa diet plan and even more great quinoa recipes, check out Quinoa Cookbooks Here
Photo: Christian Guthier, Flickr